- Aiming to increase unity within your organization?
- Intending to show respect to those who you are talking with?
- Seeking to create a positive impression of your awareness & professionalism?
- Wondering what the appropriate way to introduce someone is?
- Trying to use the most accurate words to express your thoughts?
- Desiring to radiate congeniality, confidence, & charism?
- Curious what the easiest methods are for ensuring all in your audience know you are speaking to them?
- Our English language evolved & why it is constantly changing
- Culture & language are intertwined
- To use various techniques for accurate, fair, & inclusive communications
- To communicate for maximum receptivity
- To address people formally
- To emphasize the main point of your message
- To inspire unity in your audience
The point of
You can become proficient in
($7.95, sold as a package with inspirational quotes book)
- 3 general guidelines for phrasing your messages
- 9 methods for dealing with English’s lack of a gender-inclusive pronoun
- An easy way to test if a word could be offensive
- Recommended substitutions for 94 outdated words
- The most appropriate ways to introduce & address people formally
- The best approach for communicating to groups comprised of both genders
Most organizations (corporations, places of worship, social clubs, committees of all types, etc…) could benefit from the inspiring suggestions contained in this book.
Inspirational Quotes to Motivate, Rejuvenate, Stimulate, & Evaluate!
Are you looking to:
- Lift your perspective?
- Motivate your Staff?
- Be reminded of what really matters?
- Spur your success?
- Stay focused on attaining your goals?
- Learn what famous great thinkers tell themselves?
- Gain encouragement to keep pushing forward?
Get 200 of the Most Inspiring Quotes of All Time!
(This is a free bonus item, value of $10)
Order Yours Now
No shipping costs & these empowering tools won’t take up home storage space.